Welded and Drawn / Drawn over Mandrel (DOM) Tubing
Our W&D and DOM to size allows for higher yield and tensile strengths with more exact OD and ID tolerances. With pressure rating up to 21,000 PSI, Mercury’s drawn-over-mandrel tubes are a reliable alternative to seamless products. Made to ASTM A249 specifications.
- Uniform wall thickness with close OD and ID tolerances
- Uniform grain structure and controlled hardness
- High Yield and Tensile Strength
- Smooth and Clean OD and ID surfaces
- Superior concentricity OD and ID
- No visible weld flash
Cold Drawn Outside Diameter (CDOD) Tubing
Cold drawn tubing can be used for anything that requires precision tolerances and a superior finish. Anything where tolerances, concentricity, straightness, and surface condition are major factors can benefit from cold drawn stainless steel. Made to ASTM specifications.
- More durable than welded tubing and most cost effective tubing process
- Smoother sleeker OD finish
- Durable to climatic conditions
- Well suited for smaller diameter tubing
- Fractional and custom sizing
- Less ovality